Thank you for submitting your Claim Form! A member of our team will be contacting you shortly.
In preparation for our call, please have the following items or documents ready, if possible:
- Your valid Driver’s License, State-Issued Photo ID Card, or Passport
- Proof of your Current Address (if your Driver’s License, Photo ID, or Passport does not show your current address) – suggested documents include:
- A current utility bill
- Proof of property ownership
- Proof of your Name Change (if your name has changed) – suggested documents include:
- Your marriage certificate
- A court document
- Proof that you received mail at the Reported Owner Address (if you did) – suggested documents include:
- An original bill or account statement from the reporting company
- A copy of a mortgage statement or real estate property tax bill
- An Original telephone, cable, or utility bill
- An original pay stub
- A copy of your car registration
You are the Claimant ONLY if property entitlement can be established by providing the required information. An email will be sent to you with a list of documents needed for your claim.
A Claims Representative will contact you within 24 hours to review your claim with you and ensure your claim as the proper documentation required to prove your entitlement to an account.
PLEASE NOTE: CLAIM SUBMISSIONS SENT ON FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS WILL BE CONTACTED ON THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY.