EstateCo LLC, a Wyoming corporation doing business as Unclaimed Money Service (“We, Us, Our”), maintains this Website (“Website”) to provide general information about the company. Both the access and use of the Website are governed by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing and using this Website, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions regardless if you have read all of the applicable terms, which are subject to occasional change and revision without notice. Any such changes will be effective immediately.
You can review the current Terms & Conditions—along with any linked documents—upon each use of this Website. Ongoing use represents your acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Contact Information. Contact information includes your name, phone number, mobile phone number, and email address. By submitting it, you acknowledge and consent that We or a related or unrelated company may contact you by email or phone to discuss your inquiry. Proceeding to a transaction with Us represents your agreement and consent that you may receive SMS/text messages from Us about your transaction. Standard message and data rates may apply.
- Representations. Your entries on the Website establish affirmative representations by you that your information is true and reasonable and complete, meaning that no information which could materially impact the truthfulness or reasonableness of the entry has been withheld or omitted.
- Content. “Content” on this website—including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material—is property owned or licensed to Us or the owned or licensed property of Our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. U.S. and international copyright laws protect the Content on the Website in its collection, arrangement, and assembly. We and Our licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
- Trademarks. Our trademarks include Our name, logo, and any other marks used on this Website to designate the origin of Our information, goods or services. Any other trademarks used on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- No Reliance. Any use or reliance on any content or Materials posted on the Website is at your own risk and you are expressly advised not to make any decision or take action in reliance on any statement contained on this Website. While We strive to keep the information on the Website both up-to-date and accurate, We make no warranties or representations regarding its currency or accuracy. We may not be held legally responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website.
- Disclaimer of Contract. Except for these Terms and Conditions, no statement by Us on this Website is (or shall be deemed to be) incorporated by implication, reference, or otherwise into any contract or any employment relationship of Ours. Additionally, no statement on this Website constitutes a separate contract, a representation or warranty, an offer to enter into a contract, or an offer of employment. The only terms and conditions applicable to performance by Us are the terms and conditions expressly stated in a separate agreement that is written and executed by Us.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of this Website is entirely at your own risk. Neither We nor our directors, affiliates, or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website will be liable to any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access and use of this Website regardless of the theory or basis upon which damages are claimed. This Website content and functionality is provided to you as is AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. Some of these exclusions may not apply to you, as some states may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Damage to Property. We assume no responsibility or liability for any damage to your computer, software or property, even if it is caused by your access to or use of this Website or your downloading of any materials (including any text, images, video or audio) from this Website. The use of electronic communications, databases and websites may result in damages to the user’s systems or operations because they subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering and break-ins, and protecting your information technology assets is your responsibility, so use appropriate measures, such as virus-detection software.
- Termination. Without notice and with our sole discretion, we reserve the right to terminate your use of this website and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website for violating any of these Terms and Conditions. If such termination occurs, your use of the Website will immediately cease without prior notice, and you agree that We may immediately deactivate or delete your password, username, and all related information and files associated with it, if any, and/or bar any further access to any such information or files We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this Website.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Uses. This Website may only be used for lawful purposes. By using it, you warrant to Us that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- Links to Third Parties’ Websites. This Website may contain links and other functionality that interacts with the websites of third parties. We have not reviewed those third-party websites in their entirety and we take no responsibility or liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms and conditions, and content of any such website. The links and interactive functionality for third-party websites on this Website do not constitute an endorsement by Us of these third-party websites. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Cookies. When you visit our Website, we may use both session and a persistent cookies, along with a web beacon, to track your usage of our Website and in some cases, your e-mail address. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A “session cookie” expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser), while a “persistent cookie” stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available. A web beacon is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie. A web beacon allows Us to capture certain additional types of information about a visitor’s actions on a website, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed, and details about any items that were purchased.
- Referral URL Retargeting. You may be shown interest-based ads based on Referral URL Retargeting.
- Social Media Interactions. You are invited to share your experience with Us with your friends using Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. If you choose to do this, the sharing is subject to each social media program’s privacy policies.
- Reviews, Comments, Submissions, and Other Communications. Your “User Content”—including your reviews, comments, and other communications, photos, videos, or any other content that you submit through or to this Website—is welcome as long as it complies with these Terms & Conditions. Your submission of such content represents your understanding that your User Content: will be accurate; will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of “spam”, or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading. You are solely responsible for all User Content submitted by you and We assume no liability for it. By submitting, You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do the following: (i) monitor User Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any User Content; and/or (iii) disclose any User Content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party. For any User Content you submit, you are granting Us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content and to incorporate the User Content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, all without compensation to you. Do not send us any User Content that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials including stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork. In addition, you grant Us the right to include the name provided along with the User Content submitted by you, but We also have no obligation to include such name with such User Content. Furthermore, We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any User Content you submit. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section and you irreversibly waive any “moral rights” or other rights concerning attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. Please note that some content is also provided by third-party visitors to this Website, and these Site visitors may post content that we may deem as inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. The statements made by these third parties are not advice, information, or statements for which we are responsible, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. Furthermore, the opinions expressed by third parties do not reflect Our opinions, rather they stand solely as a reflection of the opinions of the individuals who submitted them.
- Indemnification and Defense. By using this Website, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Us and our employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors, and suppliers harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, investigations, inquiries, claims, suits, damages, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) (each, a “Claim”) arising out of or otherwise relating to your use of this Website. This includes all submitted User Content and Claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these Terms & Conditions.
- Notices and Electronic Communications. Any notices you send to Us shall be sent by mail to Us at 1330 Palmetto Ave, Suite B, Winter Park FL, 32789 unless explicitly stated otherwise. If We send notices to you, you consent to receive notices and other communications by Us in the following ways: posting notices on this Website; sending you an email at the email address you previously provided; mailing a notice to you at your address previously provided. You further acknowledge that these ways, as described in the previous sentence, fulfill any legal requirement that such communications be “in writing.” Notice shall be deemed given (i) 24 hours after the notice is posted on this Website or an electronic message is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the message did not reach the recipient, or (ii) in the case of mailing, three days after the date of mailing. A printed version of these Terms & Conditions and/or any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms & Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms & Conditions, including policies and information linked from or incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Us concerning this Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, and proposals concerning this Website. No provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be waived except according to a writing executed by the party against whom the waiver is sought. No failure to exercise, partial exercise of, or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms & Conditions shall operate as a waiver or estoppel of any right, remedy, or condition. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired. These Terms & Conditions permit you from assigning, transferring, or sublicensing any of your rights or obligations without our express prior written consent. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfill any obligation due to causes beyond our control.
- Contact Us. If you have any concerns about Us or your use of this Website, please contact us with a detailed description and we will try to resolve them. Telephone: 1 (800) 821-7773. Email: [email protected]